"From High Heels to Training Wheels"

I'm a woman on the threshold of 40, a stay-at-home mother, a small business owner, an artist, and practitioner of sustainable living. I believe a woman can be fabulous at any time during the course of her life journey, and wear various hats at any given moment. I invite my readers to stop in, catch up on the latest of what transpires weekly. Various topics to cover, as each day is an adventure!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Year, New Changes

Welcome!
So here we are, a new spot to roost. I'm happy with my time to think of why I wanted to do this. Yes, change things up a bit. Shake things up a bit. The best part is, I feel a change occuring in my life which is necessary. Changes at home, with family, with myself, with my business, with my approach to life. I am a woman who has morphed from constantly on the go with the feeling of not enough time on my hands to sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor to a mom who has all the time needed to appreciate all that is present. Being present is the best gift I can give to my children, my life companion, my extended family, friends, my business, and ultimately, myself. Care of the self is vital to extending your hands, efforts, and heart when it comes to helping and being present for others. So, here's to the new year, the last year of my 30's, and to new horizons yet to be colored by life's sunsets. Drop by weekly for my posts, and don't settle for the same old blog entry. Cheers!

~Momma

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment