"From High Heels to Training Wheels"

I'm a woman on the threshold of 40, a stay-at-home mother, a small business owner, an artist, and practitioner of sustainable living. I believe a woman can be fabulous at any time during the course of her life journey, and wear various hats at any given moment. I invite my readers to stop in, catch up on the latest of what transpires weekly. Various topics to cover, as each day is an adventure!

Friday, May 27, 2011

First Friday Posting

I'm realizing this is my first Friday posting; at least as I can remember. What a morning already! My To Do/Finish List is sketched, breakfast in process, I applied for a parent blogging job online, the rain is falling to water my edible landscape, and the day waits for me to join in. Not that time really waits for anyone, because it doesn't. It does make space for you, though. Especially when there's much to be tackled. And my Momma list is one to be tackled.
My thoughts are scattered as I type this post; perhaps letting me know that an entry of breadth is not of importance for today. I've set up the day for movies for my boys, as we would have gone on a bus ride/field trip to one of our predestined places of interest but I'm only beginning to utilize the public transportation system, so an umbrella is not an accessory I want to add just yet. Give me another month or so and I'll be sporting a 40 lb. pack like some of our troops do when they are in the field. Then again, just the thought of that makes me want to lie down and say "NO WAY!!"
So, as a woman with many hats, I wear my task master, momma, wild woman, and femme hats. Too wet for my farm hat, and my self-employed hat is still hanging on the peg. It all comes together when the time is right. Here's to Friday and its potential for success.

~Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment