"From High Heels to Training Wheels"

I'm a woman on the threshold of 40, a stay-at-home mother, a small business owner, an artist, and practitioner of sustainable living. I believe a woman can be fabulous at any time during the course of her life journey, and wear various hats at any given moment. I invite my readers to stop in, catch up on the latest of what transpires weekly. Various topics to cover, as each day is an adventure!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Morning Catch Up Lists

Its Monday again. Recovering from the weekend today, with lists of things to catch up on, ideas to do with the boys, and taking each moment as we can. Some days, it seems like it never ends.
A good weekend to be had. Sun, trying to stay cool. Went to mass with just my preschooler; I think my one year old is in a nap cycle that will of course, change when he's ready to try something new. New things happening with the church, thoughts of maybe getting involved. I've got the once a week cleaning thing down that I've yet to share with everyone as to how it works and what applies to us here on our homestead. Taking notes to get caught up with my online study that I've embarked on for almost ten weeks now; should be good to finish next week. Its been worth the time. Brainstorming how I will tackle my next venture, which is to organize the garage and get back into the business of soap making and other products I've started a couple of years back. If there's a will, there's a way.
So, as this post will be a short one for today, you've read my rattle off of mental check lists, I leave you with this thought: when events and such pile up and seem to resemble a corner of a hoarder's house, how do you tackle what needs attention? Food for thought. ~Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment