"From High Heels to Training Wheels"

I'm a woman on the threshold of 40, a stay-at-home mother, a small business owner, an artist, and practitioner of sustainable living. I believe a woman can be fabulous at any time during the course of her life journey, and wear various hats at any given moment. I invite my readers to stop in, catch up on the latest of what transpires weekly. Various topics to cover, as each day is an adventure!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Mucha Do About Nothing

Monday returns with vigor and hot weather. At 72 degrees around 7:30 this morning, it was not a pleasant discovery. The only thing that means to me is exactly what my sinus headache indicates upon awakening-gonna be a scorcher. Kids in the pool for the morning, lay low around the lunch hour, then maybe some time @ the park for the afternoon towards evening. We are keeping our Mondays for the summer months easy ones; with the weekends varying in degree as to what we do, it makes it easier to make Monday the comeback day. Come back into routine and learning. Therefore, my post is a short one today. I need to come back into routine today, too. So ladies, when Monday arrives, meet it with the stance you would take when having to confront something challenging: an open mind to discover its about working smarter, not harder. Let Monday be your comeback day.
~Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment