"From High Heels to Training Wheels"

I'm a woman on the threshold of 40, a stay-at-home mother, a small business owner, an artist, and practitioner of sustainable living. I believe a woman can be fabulous at any time during the course of her life journey, and wear various hats at any given moment. I invite my readers to stop in, catch up on the latest of what transpires weekly. Various topics to cover, as each day is an adventure!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How Many More Days of Summer?

Wednesday morning speaks of afternoon cool temps after a brief show of summer weather. A day to enjoy, and that's my goal. I notice my boys are starting to droop into naps in the afternoons these days, and aside from the knowledge that Tristan may stay up later than usual, the quiet time in the afternoon is welcome. There' s potential today.
So, here I sit, bags sitting on the table next to my laptop, and my mind is swirling with ideas. Yeah, the thinking woman. Depending on how today pans out with rest time for the boys, I may try to get into some sewing. I have an idea for a mini project, and I want to try it out on my sewing machine. Almost craving it. Feed the need, right?
I feel wired, so my post today is brief. I want to make the most of today, as we are edging closer to Autumn and its wonder; I love the change of season and what happens while the temps drop, there's frost in the mornings, and the leaves change colors and fall from the trees. Days of warm cider, sweaters pulled out to wear to the park, and that sense of change and getting ready for Winter. Yes, its that time of year again.
Enjoy your pre-autumnal day! ~Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment