"From High Heels to Training Wheels"

I'm a woman on the threshold of 40, a stay-at-home mother, a small business owner, an artist, and practitioner of sustainable living. I believe a woman can be fabulous at any time during the course of her life journey, and wear various hats at any given moment. I invite my readers to stop in, catch up on the latest of what transpires weekly. Various topics to cover, as each day is an adventure!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Where will Tuesday go?

Another sunny morning wakes us to come alive and be a part of the world. There's a part of me wanting to garden, another that wants to play in the pool, go to the park, take a trip downtown to the aquarium/nature place; lots to do and only one body to make it all happen. I also have school schedules for my preschooler to crank out. So, I ask myself where will Tuesday go?
Natural Home and Garden magazine open, and I'm looking at the page about cleaning with essential oils. Mmmmm....I've added some to mop water, and this past spring, I mixed a blend in with baking soda and water to scrub & wipe down my kitchen counters and wipe down my cabinet shelves. It was such an amazing scent! My mate didn't care for it, as he's more the "I gotta smell bleach to know its clean" type of guy. Yes, we are quite opposite on things. Tea Tree is a good antimicrobial essential oil, typically used on cuts, scrapes, bites and mild burns. Makes for a great cleaner, too. These days, I'm adding it to the mop bucket for a fresh scent that drifts throughout the house.
Still unsure about where this day is going, so a shower, water the gardens, time with my boys; these should loosen the death grip I have on my mind and what it is we're going to adventure into for today. Yes, this Task Master is leaving a short post for a Tuesday but this is what life does sometimes. Go with the flow. ~Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment