"From High Heels to Training Wheels"

I'm a woman on the threshold of 40, a stay-at-home mother, a small business owner, an artist, and practitioner of sustainable living. I believe a woman can be fabulous at any time during the course of her life journey, and wear various hats at any given moment. I invite my readers to stop in, catch up on the latest of what transpires weekly. Various topics to cover, as each day is an adventure!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday's Possibilities

Sunshine again this AM. Fabulous. Doing some garden work today, along with poolside fun. Weeding, mostly but some love and care needed. Some seed mixing for Fall lettuce/greens patch. I'll leave it at that for today's plans, as leaving room for any changes that come along. And they do come along-usually unexpected. That's life with children.
Our menu for the week is planned, now to put it into Word and print off. I mentioned it in yesterday's post, kind of as a fingernail appearance of sorts. We had a mellow day yesterday, along with some great playtime. It appeared as though rain was going to keep us in, so we did rainy day fun. Cow bowling, ball play, and music. A couple of books, and then we noticed the sun burst onto the scene, so plans for the park were made. A quick stop @ the market for some produce, and then we walked to the park. Arrival back home, one child napped while the other relaxed. I made dinner. Breaded pork chops, smashed potatoes, and candied carrots. Yum. Bedtime was a bit off kilter but we made it happen all the same. Sometimes, I think my boys think they can hang out all day and all night. Chamomile tea, guys. Does it every time. Zzzzz....
Laundry looks like it needs to be done today, along with a couple of other things as well. I'll get those things done over the course of the day, squeezed right in there with time with my boys and tending one of our gardens. That's why its Task Master Tuesday; do what I can, move whatever undone for another day, and just take life as it comes. It's all good. ~Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment