"From High Heels to Training Wheels"

I'm a woman on the threshold of 40, a stay-at-home mother, a small business owner, an artist, and practitioner of sustainable living. I believe a woman can be fabulous at any time during the course of her life journey, and wear various hats at any given moment. I invite my readers to stop in, catch up on the latest of what transpires weekly. Various topics to cover, as each day is an adventure!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Tid Bits

Monday here again, not a bad idea. I'm sitting to crank out a quickie here, and then off and running for the day. Actually, I'll be off for about a week, possibly. After two weeks of cleaning, gardening on the heavy duty scale, and organizing by way of purging in the garage, I'm taking the week off to spend with my boys. I'll still be working on school things with my preschooler but having more fun. I'll outline more of the details after our week of fun-stay tuned.
The weekend wasn't too bad. I finally got the garage set up the way I need it for now, that way I can take a little piece at a time to purge further. The Facebook page for a book exchange is really heavy on my mind, and I think I just might do it. I think it would be best to put the feelers out there with my friends list if anyone would be interested and want to participate. It could be a worthy adventure.
The meal menu for the week is ready to go into Word today, and then posted on the fridge for the week. The new sales flyer for the market sits on the table, items highlighted and ready to go for pickup. I also have some birthday shopping to consider for my oldest, who will be four yrs old soon. Time flies, and it waits for no one.
I'm still plugging away at reading for my first topic of writing. Its going well, and I've highlighted and taken notes on things that stand out. I still have until the first full week of September to compile my info, and then to sit and write about my findings. A week of a break between the final writing of the first installment, with fiction to clear the mind. Then, back to work and onto the next subject of conversation. I will give the link where to find my work once I've posted.
My boys are playing, picking over what's left of breakfast, and I'm ready to sign off here to move onto my next leg of my day-shower, pick up, get ready to move and groove. Its all good, and every day is never boring. Always interesting. ~Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment